Blockchain explorer and monitoring software
Want easy-to-view data for your blockchain or crypto assets? INC4 provides you with a customized monitoring solution to suit your business.
full blockchain visibility Book a demo
What is a blockchain explorer?
A blockchain explorer searches for and compiles data from a blockchain network. Like a search engine, parameters can be customized and adjusted to bring up targeted information that is relevant to your organization, all within a navigable blockchain dashboard.
Utilizing a blockchain tracker designed by INC4 means you can get deep insights into transactions, wallets, mempools, and messages through configurable blockchain charts.
Network monitoring with granular data
Market and portfolio tools
Blockchain charts for any industry
No matter your industry, blockchain explorer software allows users to:
- Explore recently mined blocks, and investigate average block sizes.
- View the number of transactions, sending and receiving addresses for a crypto
transaction, and mempool size for transactions not yet confirmed.
- Monitor exchange trade volumes for any cryptocurrency.
- Set up a Bitcoin explorer, Litecoin explorer, or dashboard for any other currency.
- Check which mining pool was used to mine which block.